09 July, 2009

Back to the bush...

and to the land of suspicious chameleons. J & H are actually in Betioky tonight, so we can head back to Beza in the morning -- at 6. This works out just fine since I wake up around 5 these days.

We had dinner at Hotel Mahafaly -- some rice and chicken with sauce. This was after a little pre-dinner snack of incredibly delicious samosas from a guy on the street. Man they were good. It's too bad that I really hadn't eaten all day and was starving, otherwise we probably could have eaten only samosas and been happy. Man those things were good.

It's been a nice little break, coming to pick up K. I'm ready to get back to the lemurs to see what their up to and to see how camp has changed now that we have another enitre research team there. It should be interesting at the very least. This means no more posts for the next couple of months. Too bad -- it's been fun updating the last couple of days. But, there definitely will be more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment